· Airport approvals are the responsibility of the Infrastructure Department and requests should be made in the “Infrastructure Applications” forums category.
· Airports must be built in an approved city, and will only be approved if the city is at least classified as a Tier 1 Settlement.
· There is an F25 000 fee to open an airport and connect it to HelloMiners International Airport. This is only available if the city is at least classified as a Tier 2 Municipality.
· There is a F10 000 fee to open a two-way connection between cities, which can be split between the cities.
· If the airport is closed, city owners may be refunded 20% of all the fees they paid towards the airport.
· An airport must have all of the following requirements:
· A large terminal building
· Must be at least 750 blocks in surface area.
· Must have at least two security checkpoints: one for arrivals and one for departures. These should be one-way only and clearly labelled.
· Must have at least one gate which leads onto the taxi/runway area
· Must have a check-in area, a seating area, and be nicely decorated.
· A traffic control tower
· Must be taller than the terminal
· Must have windows at the top and have a realistic control room
· International Airports should plan on having at least 2 large runways (at least 45x7).
· Strictly regional airports (two way connections) should have at least 1 large runway (at least 45x7) or 2 smaller runways (at least 30x5).
· The region must be at least 2000 blocks in surface area, and the airport’s buildings should fit the city and environment and look realistic.
· The airport should be connected to a main road in the city.
· The airport should have a parking lot and/or pickup/drop-off point for vehicles.
· Heliports are two-way connections to a helipad at a location within 1000 blocks of the city.
· Heliports must have their own helicopter terminal.
· A helipad must be built for each connection
· A maximum of 4 connections are allowed
· Locations must be approved by the Infrastructure Department.
· Helipads allow private regions to be accessed from an airport.
· Helipad connections must be within 1000 blocks of an approved city with an approved airport.
· Helipads must be within a private region, such as a base or job center.
· Helipad designs must be realistic.
· They must be at least 15 blocks wide (15 blocks in diameter if it is circular)
· They must be unobstructed; either on top of a building or 20 blocks away from any structure.
· Helipads fees must be paid to the government monthly, paid for by the owner of the destination. Helipad connection fees are as follows:
· For a helipad within 200 blocks of a city, the fee is F20,000 per month.
· For a helipad between 200 blocks and 500 blocks away from a city, the fee is F40,000 per month.
· For a helipad between 500 blocks and 1000 blocks away from a city, the fee is F60,000 per month.
· Failure to pay the monthly helipad connection fee will result in the connection being removed.
· Subways stations may connect to other stations within a 2000 block radius, whether in the same city or a different city.
· A subway system may not have more than 20 stations, whether between multiple cities or within one city.
· Subways may be set up as the city owner likes; either following a continuous track or having a central location that connects to all other stations.
· The cost for one subway station is F5000; cities may split the cost if sharing a subway line.
· Each subway station must have its own application, approvals are the responsibility of the Infrastructure Department and applications should be made in the “Infrastructure Applications” forums category.
· Docks can connect to other Docks that are on the same body of water within a 2000 block radius, whether in the same city or a different city.
· Cities may not have more than four Docks.
· The cost for one connection is F5000 in total; Cities may split this cost.
· Docks must look realistic and have at least one boat with a realistic appearance that fits the environment.
· Each Dock connection must have its own application, approvals are the responsibility of the Infrastructure Department and applications should be made in the “Infrastructure Applications” forums category.
XXVIII. Train Stations
· Train station approvals are the responsibility of the Infrastructure Department and requests should be made in the “Infrastructure Applications” forums category.
· Train stations may only connect to stations in a different city.
· Train stations must be in an approved city. (Applications can be made at the same time)
· There is a F12,500 fee to open a train station and connect it to HelloMiners Station.
· There is a F5000 fee to open a two-way connection between cities, which can be split between the cities.
· If the station is closed, city owners may be refunded 20% of all the fees they paid towards the airport.
· A train station must have the following requirements:
· At least two platforms, one on either side of the train tracks where the trains will run.
· A platform must be one block above the actual track.
· A platform must have a yellow line displaying where not to walk.
· Platforms must be situated along the widest part of the build and at be built least five blocks back from the train tracks.
· Trains can have up to six platforms.
· Must have a seating area, a check-in area, and be nicely decorated.
· The station must be at least 250 blocks in surface There must be depth to the buildings on the station grounds, whilst also fitting the city’s eyesore rules and keeping realistic.
· The station should be connected to a main road in the city.
· The station should have a parking lot and/or pickup/drop-off point for vehicles.
XXIX. Taxi Cabs
· Taxi Cabs allow players to access a private city’s most vital part of the city from the airport, one-way.
· There is a F5000 fee to open a taxi cab connection.
· The taxi vehicle must not be bigger than 30x10 in size
· The taxi must be parked alongside the airport’s road
· The design must be able to have a button placed on the side.
· Designs can include but is not limited to: A yellow taxi, bus, trolly, limo, etc.
(F) Special Rules
XXX. Staff Rules
Administrators and Moderators
· Staff members can only use the extra tools available for staff-only or Government tasks.
· As a general guideline, staff members must be kind and helpful to all players.
· Reaching 3 month inactivity with /isactive will automatically result in demotion. If a staff is preparing to be inactive for an extended period of time they should resign and then request promotion once active. This goes for all levels of staff.
· Staff members are not allowed to use /ignore on any player.
· When banning a player for more than 24 hours, staff members must make a ban topic with evidence for the ban within 24 hours of the ban.
· If the banned player is a duplicate account of a previously banned player, the information for the new ban will be added to the ban topic of the previous account, and a new ban topic is not required.
· If a player is automatically banned by receiving 4 official warnings, a ban topic is not required.
· Department staff can only use the tools that they have for government tasks.
· As a general guideline, department staff must be kind and helpful to all players, especially those who require assistance from their department.
· It is expected that all department staff members act professionally, as they represent the government.
· Department staff found violating server rules, department rules, or acting in poor character will risk being removed from their department(s).
· This includes taking advantage of their department staff position for personal gain.
· Precedence can be taken into consideration at staff’s discretion when an action that is believed to be breaking the rules is not directly codified in the rules.
Due to rule updates taking time to discuss and formulate in a clear and concise manner, staff are allowed to collectively decide to freeze actions until the rules have been updated
XXXII. TNT Rules
· Players do not have the right to place or ignite TNT by default. These rights can be obtained temporarily by well-behaved, trusted players.
· To gain these rights temporarily, submit a request in the TNT Requests topic in the “Administration” category on the forums. TNT will only detonate in regions with a special region flag; this will have to be set by an upper-staff member.
XXXIII. Conduct Offenses
· If a player receives four official warnings within three days (with the warnings plugin), they are banned for 24 hours, and a ban topic will not be made.
· Staff may act if a username or nickname is deemed inappropriate or too similar to the username of another player, where appropriate.
· Continuing to insult, troll, swear, or spam after being asked to stop by a staff member will result in a warning, mute, kick, and then one day ban.
· Staff members may choose to skip one of these steps where they deem appropriate.
· In extreme circumstances or for repeat offenses, a more severe punishment may apply.
· Discrimination as outlined in Section III, will immediately result in a warning, mute, kick, or ban, depending on the severity of the offense.
· Harassment as outlined in Section III will immediately result in a ban and may result in a permanent ban with no chance of appeal, depending on the circumstances.
· If a player helps another player circumvent the rules, they will receive the same punishment as the primary offender.
· If a player breaks rules repeatedly despite previous bans or multiple warnings by staff, they may be banned indefinitely.
· This means that players will have to make an unban request to be unbanned, as they may not be automatically unbanned.
· If a player uses an exploit or glitch, including but not limited to the following:
· Illegally gaining money in a way that is not a direct disadvantage to another player;
· Taking advantage of Adminshop or government chestshops (i.e. apple exploit);
· Any other exploitation through glitches, bugs, etc.
They will be banned for one day per F1000 earned from the exploitation
· If a player uses a client mod that provides an unfair advantage, they will receive the following punishment(s):
· Fly-hacking: A 3 month ban;
· X-Ray: A 4 month ban and the offender loses all their items, property, and money;
· Nodus: A 3 month ban, unless the cheat falls under another of the cheats listed;
· KillAura: A 3 month ban;
· Printing Mods (including easyplace): A 3 month ban and the printed blocks will be removed;
· Any client mods not listed that are deemed to be illegal will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, and the resulting punishment will become precedence for any future instances.
· Using any method to avoid becoming AFK while not playing actively will result in a 1 week ban.
· Recruiting will result in a 1 week ban per recruitment attempt.
· You may invite players to a build server that is directly related to work being done on HelloMiners
· Every time someone tries to recruit another player through in-game private messages, discord DM, or any other community-related platform, this is counted as one recruitment attempt.
· When a public chat is used, every four lines counts as one recruitment attempt.
· Players inviting others to join a Realms server will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and may be punished under the recruiting rule
· If a player is found to be evading a ban, they will be banned for 2 months plus 1 day for every day evaded.
· When it is proven or extremely likely that multiple accounts are being operated by one person, all of those accounts will be banned.
· The player will choose the account they will continue using, and the other account will be permanently banned.
· If two or more players are found to have exchanged in-game items for real-world items—such as but not limited to currency—without explicit permission from an Administrator, the parties involved may be subject to punishment, and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
· If a player is to be found in breach of the government city plot cap rules, the offending player will be removed from all plots in excess without consultation. They will also be fined F500 per block in surface area for the excess plots.
· If a player is found to be abusing entry deny and mob-spawning deny flags, all owners/members on the region will be fined F50,000 each.
· Entry-deny and mob-spawning abuse includes, but is not limited to applying entry-deny flags when they are not needed/allowed, removing the villagers/stables once the flag has been granted, buying an old city and re-purposing the land for private use, etc.
XXXIV. Offenses Involving Other Players
· The offences listed below are offenses involving other players. If any of the following offenses occur (except for offences involving taking advantage of new players), the punishment will be dependent on the victimized player pressing charges.
· If a player is unable to determine whether to press charges, for example due to inactivity, the offender will be punished.
· Failure to adhere to an agreement made in community-provided platforms (or outside of community-provided platforms, evaluated case-by-case) will result in staff intervention to ensure that the agreement is carried out as agreed.
· If a player is unable to uphold their part of the deal, they may be banned under a relevant punishment, such as stealing or scamming.
· If a player steals from another player, they will be banned for 1 day per F1000 of value stolen, and the items (or money) will be returned to the victim.
· Picking up another player’s items or removing items from a shared container without the owner’s permission is considered stealing.
· If a player scams another player, the scammed player will receive their items (or money) back, and the offender will be banned 1 day for every F1000 of value scammed.
· If a player actively partakes in scamming a new player (whether with an item or loan they cannot reasonably be expected to repay):
· The new player will be given back the money scammed, plus an additional F10,000 from the offender as compensation.
· The offender will be banned for scamming.
· If a player plays an active role in a new player being charged too much for an apartment, the new player will be refunded the excess allowed amount, plus an additional half of the value as compensation.
· If the same offender violates this rule again, they will be banned for scamming.
· If a player is caught locking a door, sign, chest, or any other item on a region that is not their own, a fine of F1000 will be paid to the region owner.
· Illegal PvP will result in a two-week ban per affected player, if the player had PvP toggled off.
· In most cases, if the victim is not killed, they will need to prove that illegal PvP occurred if they wish to press charges.
· Griefing destruction will be categorized into one of five categories. Category 1 means that only a few blocks are damaged, and Category 5 means that at least one large structure has been completely destroyed. The punishments are:
· Category 1: a 1 week ban
· Category 2: a 3 week ban
· Category 3: a 1 month ban
· Category 4: a 3 month ban
· Category 5: a 5 month ban
· If a player is found to have damaged property that is not structural (i.e. animals and pets, items, etc.), the punishment will be determined to be either stealing or griefing, and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
XXXV. General Ban Sentence Information
· Players will be permanently banned if there is a substantial risk that they might be a threat to the community and/or are very likely to repeat their offence.
· If there is reason to believe a player has broken the rules, they may be jailed for the duration of the investigation.
· This may be to protect evidence or force the player to cooperate with the investigation.
· Full honesty and cooperation in the investigation into the offences that resulted in a ban will result in a 20% decrease in total ban time if applicable.
· Probation may be applied to a player who is unbanned before the end of their ban time.
· Players on probation will receive a suffix [P] in-game.
· Players on probation will be banned again for the duration of their original ban plus for their new offence, if they break any rule or receive an official warning during their probation period.
· A 20% increase in total ban time will be applied for:
· Lying about the offenses when there is indisputable evidence that disproves innocence;
· Offences committed while banned or on probation;
· Multiple offences committed at once, combined in one ban sentence;
· Each ban the player has had before the latest one.
· No more than 70% of the total bantime may be attributed to multipliers.
· Players who are banned lose the ability to control their money and property while banned. This means they cannot transfer regions, items, or balance to other players.