Although I had auctioned it last year, it transpired that NYCEmpire, the winner, had duped the money to purchase, and therefore got banned and the share returned to me. So, here we are again. I’m once again reauctioning 50% of Horizon Awards ownership.
Horizon Awards 7 has been planned mostly (just categories need planning), however 50% control will be taken over when Horizon Awards 8 planning commences.
If you also become co-owner with me, we can discuss ways we can save money up for Horizon Awards easier, so I can put some way of gaining not profit, but money towards future events.
Horizon Awards 9 is due to begin nominations in April 2023, and has been completely planned, however 50% control will be taken over immediately.
You will also gain access to a shared cloud-drive, with Horizon Awards information included on it (Nominations/Voting).
You will also be able to do the following, like I am:
- Be heavily involved in the planning stage.
- Host Horizon Awards
- Choose the dates and times
- Choose how long voting and nominations last, plus how we undertake this.
Auctioning: 50% of Horizon Awards ownership
Location: Web-based company with Shared-Ownership HQ in Montego Bay
- No editing or cancelling bids.
- The winner must have the money when the auction is over. Otherwise, the bidder will be fined 10% of their bid and the next highest bidder will win.
- The auction may be called off at any time by a staff member.
- Each bid must include the bidder’s username.
- Each bid must increase by at least 10% higher than the last.
- The auction will end 24 hours after the most recent valid bid.
- Banned players may not bid.
- Please stay on topic.
The bidding starts at: F20000