After owning Horizon Awards pretty much solo since 2019, I have finally cowered and decided to sell a percentage of the famous company. While it does not gain profits from existing (as a non-profit), there are benefits such as being able to gain early access to results, having a higher say in the project (including categories, locations, and the Horizon Awards team), however the drawback of putting money towards Horizon Awards.
If you also become co-owner with me, we can discuss ways we can save money up for Horizon Awards easier, so I can put some way of gaining not profit, but money towards future events.
Horizon Awards 7 has been planned mostly (just categories need planning), however 50% control will be taken over when Horizon Awards 8 planning commences.
You will also be able to do the following, like I am:
- Be heavily involved in the planning stage.
- Host Horizon Awards
- Choose the dates and times
- Choose how long voting and nominations last, plus how we undertake this.
Auctioning: A 50% share of Horizon Awards
Location: Web-based company with HQ in Monbay
- No editing or cancelling bids.
- The winner must have the money when the auction is over. Otherwise, the bidder will be fined 10% of their bid and the next highest bidder will win.
- The auction may be called off at any time by a staff member.
- Each bid must include the bidder’s username.
- Each bid must increase by at least 10% higher than the last.
- The auction will end 24 hours after the most recent valid bid.
- Banned players may not bid.
- Please stay on topic.
The bidding starts at: F20000