[Official] Staff September Q&A Thread

Hey everyone, this is the Third official HM Q&A for admins and staff. Staff have the right to not answer any question thought inappropriate or for any other reason. Players will have one week after this topic is posted to submit their questions below and after that week this topic will be locked and staff will compile a list of answers to your questions in a separate topic. This might take some time.

You may ask anything to staff members, you may ask to either the admin team or the moderator team. Questions asked may be anything about the server, staff team or future plans. Nothing is really off limits.

Updates, gameplay, economy, minigames, events, controversial topics, rule clarification, forums, suggestions, departments, crates, dungeons, shrines, general balance… You can ask literally anything. We are asking that players limit their amount of questions per player to one, however if you have multiple valid questions feel free to post them and we will try to answer them for you.

Please include who are you addressing the question to: Admins/Mods/Specific staff member in your question.

STAFF, DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS IN THIS TOPIC, ANSWER IN THE HM STAFF DISCORD SO WE CAN POST THEM ALL AT ONCE

Question deadline is September 28th.

Answers from last topic:

There are no plans for the addition of a real life stock or crypto trading plugin. As it has nothing to do with Hellominers it is not a plugin that belongs here. Not to mention it would be completely arbitrary and likely ruin the economy.

Not that he’ll be able to read the answer but for the sake of consistency I’ll reply:
Not anytime soon although that might change with the 1.19 update as we’ve noticed a drop in usage ever since the new jobs were released and the paxel started bugging.

not so well, send help and coffee /s (apart from the coffee part)

We were all very happy with them, more of em coming soon.

2 Likes

Dear Staff,

What is the most insane ban you’ve had to undertake?

3 Likes

are roleplay jobs largely gonna stay in their daily/weekly configuration? i saw a new person ask why the delivery job was only daily/weekly, and perhaps having a daily limit could be better as its less grindy and more actual effort than other jobs lol

2 Likes

Can we add a way to find out whether players are builders, litematica users, designers etc i.e. a a discord role?

4 Likes

Can we have a standard set price for government jobs for demo’ing/building i.e. per block? This would be extremely helpful for government run areas i.e. the suburbs, so player managers can offer jobs to players as a set rate. It would also help with the actual use of government balance which just sits there getting bigger and bigger and I feel players not being able to control money going outwards won’t feel like they can offer these jobs unless a rate is set.

3 Likes