Ban appeal.

Hi, it’s been multiple years since I was banned from the server. I was banned for “DDoSing” the server, although it wasn’t an actual DDoS, just some app that didn’t actually do much. It was a stupid mistake, I apologize, I would never do such a thing ever again. I wonder if I could maybe be unbanned, as the server doesn’t seem to have that many active players, so more players would probably be welcome. I also miss this server since it’s been more than 2 years since I was banned (ban message says september 2020, however this is due to ban migration apparently clearing the banlist or something like that).

Staff are discussing your unban request and will get back to you soon.

Yay thanks

Do you have an idea when “soon” might be?

1 Like

After discussing, staff have agreed to unban you with a probation period of 3 months. During the three month period (until September 25th, 2021), any banable action will result in a return to your original ban time, in your case being permanent. Welcome back, and please be sure to refresh yourself on the HelloMiners Community Rules for a general guideline of the server rules until the updated version is released.

1 Like

YES YES YES THANKS SO MUCH