[Auction] Cowork

Please read our information before making any bids. You can contact us on our Discord server if needed.

Auctioning: A self-made freelance-listing company hosted on Discord. Highest bidder (according to rules) receives full access to all Cowork infrastructure, including the Discord server / bot, source code / free hosting, rights to Cowork branding (logo, banner, name) and assistance with setup if needed to be transferred to another server. This company does not require frequent maintenance, as it runs itself. If any help regarding the bot is needed, I can always be contacted at @Albinary#7593, without any extra charges.

Information: Featuring already 24 members on our Discord server, Cowork is the answer to the job market on HelloMiners. It provides what job-listing websites provides with the convenience of Discord. It connects you straight to the labour market of HelloMiners, instead of limiting yourself to a select few within a team. As of right now, nearly all jobs listed on our service have had a ‘request’, showing our impressive ability to connect people in the market to jobs they demand. The Discord bot is self-made and combines abilities from Ticket Tool with the ability to list jobs, and is really the ground-breaking technology behind the company’s innovation. Check out more at our forum post: Cowork - Innovating the job market. You can also see what Cowork is like and how it works on our Discord: Cowork

Sellers: Current Cowork staff (Albinary, alfroda996, PoipleBear)

Rules:

1. No editing or cancelling bids.
  2. The winner must have the money when the auction is over. Otherwise, the bidder will be fined 10% of their bid and the next highest bidder will win.
  3. The auction may be called off at any time by a staff member.
  4. Each bid must include the bidder’s username.
  5. Each bid must increase by at least 10% higher than the last.
  6. The auction will end 48 hours after the most recent valid bid.
  7. Banned players may not bid.
  8. Please stay on topic.

The bidding starts at: F5,000

Good luck!

1 Like

Nightemperor

Gurbanguly

Edgewurth

20K MrPumpcan

1 Like

You broke rule 1

i did not add my name

1 Like

It’s still a bid message that was edited. Fairly sure that is not an exemption since nobody is able to see what the edit is except you lmao.

Here is the edit history.
Capture

1 Like

Staff can look at what has been edited and I can confirm that he only added his name in.

1 Like

lol whats the deal

herd_the_nerf

1 Like

Congratulations :grin: