What would make you come back to the server?

I think this would be good but should be strictly done for only core goods that in the gtc rather than all goods in general.

1 Like

Explosive tools might have their flaws, but your point misses it completely. There are still tonnes of people wanting demolition jobs done, so the demand for them doesn’t seem to have slowed down, since it’s still about “Why spend my time doing this if I can just hire someone for it?”. If anything, they boost the demolition industry since, given that they make demolition easier, more people are willing to accept demolition jobs and it also becomes more profitable (which is the same reasoning behind allowing EasyPlace [why was that turned down, again?]).

Other than that, you make a pretty solid argument.

2 Likes

not to be rude or anything, but that’s just not true ;-; for example, liteworks has serval demolition tickets open as we speak, a few weeks ago, i tried hiring for a demo job and couldn’t find anyone, as someone who is pretty involved in that market i can tell you there is a demand for demo jobs, also, could you please specify :p? because as far as i know, sf lowers the demand for ice and fireworks (although i still see a lot of players use them), and raises the demand for food (literally dubs a day sometimes), redstone, lapis, cobblestone, coal, quartz, and more, it also gives items like netherrack and magma blocks a use, and for the making money part, sf is a lot less op then serval other money making methods we currently have, the only ways to actually make money off it, are 1. use it to stock stores, and at least for me the only items that are worth it are ice, gravel, and wood, from which ice is the only market that died, and 2. selling sf items you create to other players, which is just another job, not any form of money from gov/spawning in, and it helps money and the economy move, by having players pay each other, and just to compare, if you build a guardian, raid, and enderman farm, you will be able to make 12k each day in like 1 hour, you will have infinity amounts of prismarine, sea lanterns, emeralds, etc, making it way way more op then sf, where making an item that sells for 10k can take you hours, and a lot of materials

4 Likes

this tbh

1 Like

I used to hate slimefun because I hadn’t dived deep into using it. Dont be a hater if you dont use it use it really. Use it regularly for a while and you will love the # of problems it solves!

3 Likes

Slimefun demo tools should only be given to demolition companies like Litetworks or Agora build. We need slimefun but some items should be regulated to certain industry use only. This way the economy stays up and some industry’s don’t go under.

just as a quick example, yesterday i had a basement i wanted to dig, i marked out the exact places where you need to stand and hold left click with an explosive picaxe to mine it out, it was just looking down and holding left click a few times, i could have done it myself, although i got bored, so i decided to hire someone, i asked like 10+ players and none wanted it ;-; that alone shows slimefun did not kill the demolition market :p.

1 Like

I’m sorry but that’s the dumbest idea I’ve read so far. Regulating tools is impossible to regulate to begin with and it would create even more unnatural power balances

3 Likes

if i was unbanned

1 Like

Nothing.

I already play HelloMiners

Well Certain Soviet Union tried that

uhh no i dont think they did it that way around…?