I suspect some, if not all of these are probably planned, but these are what I look for in an creative server, and what would probably benefit HelloMiners:
- Litematica Printing - This will be so people can transfer schematics from thier own server to the creative world if they so wish.
- Large Scale Plots - This will be so players can build large scale items - such as cities or airports - on the creative world
- Continutation of allowance of private design servers - Say, if the city design doesn’t fit the plot - they can design it on thier own server.
- Allow duplication of terrain and locations to the creative server - This so players can build easily without worrying about recreating terrain/flattening land.
- WorldEdit - Speeds up design time.
- TPA - Allow Teleporation to other players via the
/tpaherecommands on basic Essentials(X) on the creative world.
- Allow up to 400x400 Plots - These will help players design large scale builds by merging plots.
- Allow infinite plots - Players should be allowed to design as many times as they want, without overwriting previous designs.
Hopefully these are not too much to ask for. I know how to expand the default plot size if needed.