[Suggestion] Remove Melon From Adminshop

As a melon farmer, the labor that goes into farming melons is no joke. The big monopoly of the HM government has infinite melons, so they dictate the price of melons unfairly. It’s the only thing holding melons back from raising in price so I can make a living and pay fair wages to my workers. There may be a lot of melons circulating, but the price in the adminshop does not reflect the inherent value of melon as biofuel and as food. Why is it 20 times cheaper than wheat? If the price is simply raised, people will just sell all their melons to adminshop. I propose that melon blocks are removed from the adminshop. While it may seem counter intuitive to the melon economy to remove it from the adminshop, players can choose their fair price for melons if it’s not in the adminshop, instead of it being set by the government. The tiny price of melons in the adminshop are offensive to melon farmers who put in hard work and receive little to no profit. The big monopoly of the HM government has infinite melons, so they dictate the price of melons unfairly.

4 Likes

As a black melon farmer I support this cause

1 Like

I support. Besides, an infinite amount of anything in a finite space (chest) is just not right!

2 Likes

As a yellow melon farmer, i support this cause and personally cannot let this slide