· All Government city plots must be actively used. For a plot to be considered actively used, it must meet at least one of the following conditions (except for plots meant for homes):
· There must be apartments available for rent on most floors if the plot is a skyscraper.
· There must be at least one chestshop per 20 blocks of the plot’s surface area, and the chest shops must be sufficiently stocked.
· The plot must have shop space(s) available for rent at a reasonable price.
· Anything else reasonably determined as “actively used” by the staff team.
· If a plot does not meet at least one of these conditions, it will receive a notice in accordance with the Eyesore process in Section VI.