[Report] sHoCkZz__

· It is not allowed to excessively insult, troll, swear, or send spam.

· It is only allowed to use one account on our server.

(needs staff to check but last time i said smt. in dc like “why the titan guy just keep buying the buildings and not build them by himself”, then i have this reply, the bad thing is i deleted my speech in dc that time so ik its a bit hard to be a proof just by this conversation cap screen)

Please have a look for these issues, thank you staffs :slight_smile:

Many thanks~

I can attest to sHoCkZz__ being generally rude to players. Earlier during the same day, I had purchased a property in West City from sHoCkZz__, and when I went to open the chests left on the plot they were still locked. I asked the player to unlock them and they did so, however, began emptying the contents of the chests as well without my permission. They responded with:

[20:47:16] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> sHoCkZz__ [PH]] done already, please unlock these chests
[20:47:31] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [sHoCkZz__ [PH] -> me] can`t open them
[20:47:44] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] /region <select|flag|migrateuuid|migrateheights|setpriority|teleport|save|flags|addowner|list|removeowner|remove|addmember|redefine|removemember|load|define|claim|toggle-bypass|setparent|info|migratedb>
[20:47:54] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] Region 'wc1' updated with new members.
[20:47:55] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> sHoCkZz__ [PH]] try
[20:48:05] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [sHoCkZz__ [PH] -> me] make sure you remove the temp-region when done
[20:48:15] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [Locks] This Chest is locked with a magical spell.
[20:48:15] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [Locks] This Chest is locked with a magical spell.
[20:48:16] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [Locks] This Chest is locked with a magical spell.
[20:48:23] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> sHoCkZz__ [PH]] mate you can't take anything out of the chests
[20:48:27] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> sHoCkZz__ [PH]] unlock them, don't take anything out
[20:48:28] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [sHoCkZz__ [PH] -> me] why not ?
[20:48:34] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> sHoCkZz__ [PH]] it's my property
[20:48:44] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [sHoCkZz__ [PH] -> me] you bought the plot right not the stuff of the chest ?
[20:48:44] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> sHoCkZz__ [PH]] you never said you wanted that stuff before we made the transfer
[20:48:50] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [sHoCkZz__ [PH] -> me] whatever
[20:48:51] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [me -> sHoCkZz__ [PH]] it's on the plot
[20:48:53] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [Locks] This Chest is locked with a magical spell.
[20:48:59] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [Locks] This Chest is locked with a magical spell.
[20:49:00] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [sHoCkZz__ [PH] -> me] idk
[20:49:00] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [Locks] This Chest is locked with a magical spell.
[20:49:02] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [Locks] This Chest is locked with a magical spell.
[20:49:03] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [sHoCkZz__ [PH] -> me] idc
[20:49:06] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [Locks] This Chest is locked with a magical spell.
[20:49:26] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] Region 'wc1' updated with members removed.

> [20:49:26] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [sHoCkZz__ [PH] -> me] dont be a smart ass boy

> [20:50:38] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] [sHoCkZz__ [PH] -> me] if your not acting like a smart ass "With its my property bullshit"i could sell it for much more but i`m not a forsals lurker

Also, I know the term “forsal lurker” doesn’t break any rules, but it’s such a weird… like… nickname? i guess? So just wanted to highlight that.

I wouldn’t say that sHoCkZz__ is using an alternate account, as they previously went by the name TitaniumX_Ray and this probably caused some confusion In the plugins when they changed their name.