[MonBay] The 7th Year Anniversary Ball is here!

Dear players of the community,

After many years after its foundation, its finally happening: the Montego Bay 7th Anniversary Royal Ball is here to celebrate the 7th year of the foundation of the city.

Date: 26th of March, 2022.
Time: 14:30 PM EST (check the event in discord to see when it is in your timezone).
Dress code: Royalcore (just google noble minecraft skin)

To those who are not familiar with MonBay, w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶l̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶?̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶a̶v̶e̶?̶ Montego Bay is a city turned Kingdom, that grew every year and now has a special place in our hearts.

The Royal Ball will be held in the one and only Royal Castle. For uncultured peasants that don’t know its location, heres an useful guide with pictures:

After mingling with high society in the ballroom, there will be a feast for the guests on the dining hall nextdoor. Guests are expected to join the Discord group, for we will host some rounds of online games such as Gartic (lmao) in the voice chat. (Discord link: Montego Bay Kingdom).

After all of this, we will have one last event: the Boat Race. The race track will be as it follows the green line in this map. More details will be informed at the time of the race.

The red line is the path to the Castle, if anyone for whatever reason wants to walk there.

Bring your own boat if you wish, but keep in mind boats will be supplied too.

Upon reaching the lovely Oppai District, we shall have some Sumo bouts in the Dojo, and a happy hour at the Shiawase Hot Springs later.

Best regards,

His Royal Majesty Felipe.

6 Likes

what if i’m too cool for the royal ball? ://

1 Like

jk ill be there ily - if you’re not there we aren’t friends <3

By my counts you are my 2nd wife, so as Henry VII teaches, it should be:

Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived.

Beheading it is :heart_eyes:

Henry VIII was the beheading nutter.

1 Like