Introducing [Build Ware] - Your Project's Answer to Supply Chain Issues

Build Ware
A supply chain answer to supply chain issues

Retail is the most competitive, smallest margin and time-consuming industry on the server - hindering the economic realisation of other projects on HM.

Whole Blocks taught me an insane amount of how retail looks on HM, and after a few years of retirement, and understanding how exactly the economy looks on HM I have partnered up with oJacy to bring you Build Ware.

The idea is simple, a retail shop offering a Wholesale experience. Please check out the link to find out more about the issues we see on HM and its retail and economic space, and how we aim to help YOU with YOUR project.

• Amoni, and OJacy
4 Likes
  1. Do you see the benefits of a constantly stocked, wholesale style shop?
    I could see the benefits when it applies to large projects but I also wonder if the paid membership approach could be applied to a shop that isn’t wholesale.

2. Location wise, where would you expect to find a shop like this? Would you travel for it?
    Either in a government city or close to a private city airport since the removal of warps made those two locations equal. Avara City has a huge prebuilt building for sale in front of the airport which could be good for the store.

3. What key materials would you like to see supplied?

Concrete, Earth Blocks, Glass, Nether and End stuff, food, fireworks, and exp bottles.

1. Do you see the benefits of a constantly stocked, wholesale style shop?

Most definitely, it’s a great idea. Buying 9 stacks at a time minimum will also save a lot of time running around trying to find an in stock shop and finding suppliers for larger orders.

1. What do you think of our proposed membership system?

As a potential customer I’d prefer having that 15% off at the point of sale rather than having to claim it back, although I understand allowing non-members in makes the store more accessible. 25-100F is affordable but there are people who would find ways around that, be it setting their home in the store or chorus fruit, etc.

1. Location wise, where would you expect to find a shop like this? Would you travel for it?

In a well-connected private city, that is connected to HC and ideally has multiple destinations to save the time of doing a /warp a. Being in a private city would allow for a larger store, and you already see players travelling to PH for example to visit Aramega, with government cities being less attractive after the removal of warps although i’m sure Tor would give you hundreds of reasons to open up in WC.

1. What key materials would you like to see supplied?

Any construction materials that are commonly brought in bulk - Concrete, Glass, Etc

1. Are YOU a supplier, and do you want to work with us?

I’m not and I’m barely active regardless.

Thank you for the feedback ! We’ll defo be keeping Avara in mind

Not seen you in a while Herdie, thank you for your feedback, we’re taking it on board.

To answer your comments about the membership system. There are some niggles to work out, and yes we might have to scrap the one time payment option all together if we cannot work it out. Regarding the 15% discount at sale, unfortunately, that would encourage players to buy from us and to arbitrage stock at other retailers.

1 Like