Independent Stores Assosication ISA

isa

What is the ISA?
The Independent Stores Alliance (ISA) was founded in 2021 to bring player owned, local stores together under the ISA brand. We are a nationally known brand giving ISA stores the ability to better compete, while at the same time, allowing them to stay true to who they are—hometown store owners in a position to meet the needs of their unique communities.

Largest Independent Store Chain On The Server

At ISA, we know that shopping local is about all that and more. It’s about friendly service from people you know and trust. It’s about local products at the peak of freshness that you feel good about eating and feeding your family and using. And it’s about supporting the friends, neighbors and family farmers who work day in and day out to bring you the best your community has to offer.

ISA Stores Near You?

Ultras Bazaar ISA (RC,CB)
This store has locations in RC And CB.
isaultra

SEACO ISA (RC)
This store is part of the SEACO Corporation but is a ISA Store.
seacoisa
Edmart ISA (Legos)
edmart

How To Open an ISA Store.
Post the following below in the comments
Store Name:
What Store Sells:

What Does Becoming as ISA Store Give You?
Joining ISA allows you to save money on getting materials to your stores. ISA Wearhouse’s server-wide are ready to ship you the items players want to buy for low prices.

What To Open A Store But Don’t Have A Plot?
Reply below and we will give you a plot for free if we have one variable.

Join Our Discord

1 Like

Here is a letter we sent to Agora!

I would join but nobody buys my stuff lmao and I dont stock much

isaultra
Ultra Bazzar Joins ISA
Today UltraPro’s stores joined the ISA. Make sure to visit Ultras Bazaar ISA to get fantastic Deals on products you need.

Directions:
(RC)Visit Frount Row RC.
(CB) Cornor of Town.