I'm back

Hey.

Some of you may remember me, most probably not. I’m Zeek (ZeekPlayz, Zeek05, ZakaZeke, names go on and on). I have been with this community since early 2015 or so, it’s been too long to remember.

I wasn’t able to make a forum account because my previous PC seemed to hate the website. It would always redirect me to the older forum and I had thought HM was shut down for a while.

I’ve worked for a few businesses since 2015… SteelInc, SMS’ companies, Enfiniti, the Hellominers Stock Market (I doubt that’s still around).

I just made my account to say hello and to keep a closer eye on HM. I saw that the staff were posting updates and I was surprised this was still going on.

I would love to contribute more to this server, but balancing work, school and a future wife is difficult for a ~17 year old. I don’t really have the incentive to play minecraft anymore, much as this server is EXACTLY what I am looking for, but the playercount (which is noones fault) is not enough for me to consider being active again.
I’ve done my share of advertising it to my friends even in real life, but I’m into this niche and their not. I would love if anyone had suggestions I could do to help the server just some little bit.

Anyways, hello

3 Likes

“future wife”

“~17 year old”

uh oh

4 Likes

Huh?

maybe i took things too literally. you said:

I would love to contribute more to this server, but balancing work, school and a future wife is difficult for a ~17 year old.

is that serious or a joke to say u have a gf?

mans in a relationship with someone he wana marry thats all

1 Like

I’m not sure why it’s the one thing being focused on but I mean yes, I’m serious. We’ve been dating for more than a year now

oh boy…

Bruh u cannot be srs :joy:

Of all the things to focus in on why choose this? Am I missing something here lol

Don’t listen to them lol, they’re just salty and lonely. Although usually highschool sweethearts don’t last long, Gotta love your positive outlook though.

Welcome back

1 Like

Congratulations. I expect a happy announcement by the end of the year.

Thanks satan

1 Like

Can confirm this is the primary demographic of HM.

3 Likes