[Horizon Awards] Seven Ate Nine.

Seven is considered a good number for things. Notable examples include Windows 7, “Seven” by 7obu, 2007, Sherlock (BBC) Series 3 Episode 1 (aka the 7th Episode). Loads of good come from 7. So much so, I included the number or word ‘seven’ seven times in this paragraph alone.

Yep, I went that far.

Seven Categories. At least 7 potential winners. This is so filled to the brim with seven, I may as well go on. But you want dates, categories and locations, so I must go on.

About Horizon Awards VII

Horizon Awards VII is the seventh consecutive awards ceremony for Horizon Awards, taking place in the Autumn/Fall of 2022. Seven events later, we’re still going strong.

The location for Horizon Awards VII will be Cape Coral, a lovely seaside city based in the east of HelloMiners and owned by MentalGamer.

Categories

There are seven categories, decided between both me and my co-conspirator NYCEmpire. Here they are:

• Best City
  • Best Company
  • Best Service
  • Best Non-Profit
  • Best Player
  • Best Media
  • Best Staff Member

Dates

Nominations: 8 August 2022 - 29 September 2022
Voting: 5 September 2022 - 26 September 2022
Ceremony: 31 October 2022 (So to let me settle into Uni without worrying about Horizon Awards)

How it’ll work

We won’t do Horizon Awards VII’s system again. That was a flop. We’re only doing 1 voting session, and 1 nomination lasting approx. 4 weeks.

Links

Discord: Horizon Awards (HelloMiners)
Form: Horizon Awards VII Nomination Form

1 Like

I’m coming for that best media award.

2 Likes

lmao :stuck_out_tongue:

Cant wait for that Ender sweep in half the categories :crazy_face:

1 Like