[HelloClan City] Positions Available - Expressions of Interest

We have two opportunities now available for players to apply for in HelloClan. We welcome your expressions of interest.

Open HC Positions:

1. Suburbs Manager
    You will work with the HelloClan City team to create an exciting and vibrant modern community of urban townhouses. Communicating via the appropriate Discord channels/forums to manage evictions, make announcements and promoting plots available for players to purchase (especially new players).

2. North HelloClan City Manager
    You will work with the HelloClan City team to assist with the management of North City, ensuring its long-term success. Communicating via the appropriate Discord channels/forums to manage evictions, make announcements and promoting plots available for players to purchase.

In Game Name:
Position:
Information (past experience, Ideas, why should we choose you, etc.):

Anything else:

Any questions, feel free to discord me or a staff member.

ColdStarfish

Position: City Manger (North HelloClan)

Info: I feel I may succeed in this position as I provide the needed skills to do so. I have always found a supreme interest with the server’s region system and city managers have been my Idols throughout my time on the server. I am on 5-6days per week and are always ready to service at the needs of others. I have great memory for commands and are quick to respond.

Notes: I would love to have a proper job on the server, to be part of something bigger than just the standard economy. I Feel have something to offer the server! Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hello, we currently will be pausing the hiring - it may resume at a later date.