[Government Contract] - River City Airport Construction

With the warp removal coming soon, as noted before, River City needs a government airport. We are looking for bidders to construct this new airport that has been designed by Felipe.

Here are some pictures of the airport design for reference:

The rules for this bid are as follows:

  1. The contract bidding will be open for 48 hours .
  2. The bidder with the lowest bid will win the contract.
  3. Once the bid has been won, the contractor will have 10 days to complete construction (note, the build itself is not massive, so this should be more than enough time). If they fail to complete construction in the 10 day period, they will lose the contract.
  4. The contractor can hire builders, and it will be their responsibility to pay for the workers they hire within their own budget.
  5. 20% of payment will be awarded after the bidding has closed, with the remaining 80% being given upon completion.
  6. Should the contractor fail to complete the build in the 10 days, the staff will determine what compensation is deserved. If no progress has been made, the 20% will be taken back, and the contractor will be fined 10k.
  7. The government will be responsible for covering the cost of purchased materials; the contractor will be responsible for making a spreadsheet of all materials bought, the price per block or per stack, and the number of blocks/stacks purchased. This will be cross-referenced with the material list to ensure there are no discrepancies.

It is highly recommended that the contractor makes use of the litematica plugin with the schematic that will be provided, however it is not required. The winning bidder will be provided with both a schematic and a world-save of the airport building.

Should the staff determine that the winning bidder is unlikely to complete the construction in time (based on past interactions or projects), the next-lowest bid may be selected.

Well guess I’ll start.

Bid: 150k

Bid: 140k





1 Like


PrinceAdam has won the contract. @PrinceAdam I will contact you on discord.