[ City of Archendale ] - Hiring Designers & Builders (Paying High)

Hello! We are looking for designers and builders to work on constructing a couple of public projects (Buildings and Parks) in the City of Archendale!

We are looking for great workers who will deliver work on the scheduled time in a professional matter. We are paying high!

if you think that you are good enough for this job, apply by replying to this topic using the following layout:

• IGN
  • Discord#TAG
  • Position? (can be both designer and builder)
  • What makes you special?
  • Wage per project?
  • Show us any of your designs (for designers)*

Good luck, everyone!

• This application could be closed at any time.

_Adam_123
Bobux Man#6101
designer
my interiors
depends on how big the project is
srry I don’t have any pics of my designs in phone :sweat_smile:

• ColbyLaFancyy
  • carrot#4260
  • Designer and Builder
  • I’m a new player that could use the money lol. I’ve worked on building on pocket edition a ton, I’m new to PC. I am really good at medium scale traditional buildings. I’ve also got a knack for stadiums. I can most likely do pretty much anything. I haven’t really specialized too much. I’m not great at super modern buildings but I’m willing to work on it. :smiley:
  • Wage per project: Depends on the size and complexity required. As a new player I would probably work for like nothing lol.
  • Don’t got any designs on the computer. If you let me know how big the project is and what it is I can mock some up and send pictures. You can change them to your liking.
    [/quote]
1 Like

Fatedaking

Fate#0845

Designer

I have designed and built multiple buildings in archendale and have experience with the area.

Depends on size

Here is a library of my projects, Portfolio - Album on Imgur
I have designs in Archendale at the choords
(3522, 1240) - Axis Tower West
(3608, 1358) - Mid-rise Megastore
(3682, 1009) - My personal home

1 Like

Selected people will be contacted on Discord!