Ban Appeal MrNuggly

Hello, today I am requesting to be unbanned. It has been about three years since I’ve been banned for rude behavior towards staff members. I am not a rude person, I was rude back then because I had disagreements with some staff members and I escalated it, which I think was wrong to do. I am older now and certainly will not get into incredibly heated arguments with players online anymore. I think that I could be a valuable player on the server and I would like to see what is on it now. Also I was pretty rude to luc which I now regret because he did not deserve it and it looks like he has helped develop the server a lot since I’ve been gone. By being unbanned I am not looking to start new arguments or fights on the server, I would just like to be able to log on sometimes and play ironball and buy some stuff. Also I would like to see some old players that I knew from a while ago.

1 Like

We will be reviewing your request please allow a few days to a week for voting.

I would also like to add that after reading through some forum posts it looks like there is not as much activity as there used to be, and people talk about what they think is wrong with the server and how they think it can be fixed. I’ve got some ideas about how the economy can be improved and how the server can increase its number of players, and if I am unbanned I am happy to make forum posts about them and talk to the admin team about them.

I understand that some of the admins probably feel irked when they remember back to interactions with me, but I can assure you that I am not here to start arguments or to say anything rude, I literally have no interest in doing that. All I want is to share some of my ideas about how the server can increase its player count and become active again, because I believe that it can actually be done. I would be willing to be banned for the first rude thing that I say in a year to prove my point.

1 Like

Hi MrNuggly,

After deliberation with the staff team, a majority of staff has voted to deny your unban request. Due to the nature of both past punishments and your permanent ban, as well as our zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bullying, and discrimination, any future ban appeals will not be considered. Furthermore, your forum account will be banned as a result of your permanent ban.