Anti remove warps argument.

Don’t pretend like VC and RC were even alive to begin with. Cuddley killed RC and VC was barely alive.

1 Like

its not about general advertising in chat, ad on the discord the forums and when someone asks in chat if anyone has something be that person who does and you have a customer who might come back

Do you think warps would have still been removed if players voted for keep things they way they are now :p?

1 Like

yes making memes about players is great staff behavior

Calm down pal, it’s just a meme to get the point accros. It’s not like I’m doing anything negative

1 Like

either way im done with this debate, ive made dozens of suggestions in the past and seen nothing i suggested be discussed. kinda discouraging. ill keep my ideas to me. muting this thread. gg

Also, take cud for example, I’m sure he got at least one sale, which means people would buy in an overpriced river city shop, rather then going to a player owned city one, with less then 50% the price

Staff vote on more suggestions then you know :p, not all are accepted, but its not like we are a wall, also warps could always be put back, it will take a few minutes, but you didn’t have one reason why warp removal wont give new player shops a chance, and player owned cities sales

As far as I know based on the facts, right now all stocked, cheap, nice, great positioned shops in player owned cities, failed without a sale, every single one

So far you’ve made up a vague analogy called plans stupid and staff ignorant. If this is the best you’ve got to bring back warps I don’t think we will.

1 Like

We will obv listen, and possibly revert it and bring back warps, if you have actual facts to present, we are making decisions based on facts, and all we know is that 100% of player owned city shops fail, and that player owned cities hardly get any sales, and that a ton of new players quit due to that

haha economy go skibidi bop mm dada

7 Likes

Lets at least try it for a month or two before we make a decision, keep in mind this was a community decision and we are working hard to move the server in a positive direction. Worst case scenario we have an awesome subway and airport system expansion.

8 Likes

Agreed right now we are in a tough spot but I will do a poll on taxis and Torombos GUI idea is clean. Will be out soon