10 years on HelloMiners

It’s insane that I can say that I’ve been a member of this community for 10 years now. 10 years to this date I joined HelloMiners for the first time back when it was referred to as “HelloClan.” I know it may not seem like a big deal to some of you but the ones who joined in the 2013/2012 era can definitely understand. Back when I joined, River City and Valley City were newly constructed, the edge of the map was just outside of River City, there were less than 15 private cities globally, airports/subways/other travel plugins didn’t exist, the highest balance on baltop was around F150,000, average amount of people online was around 50-60, and diamonds were sold for F35 a piece! Our server has come a long way and improved so much and it only makes me upset when I join to an empty server. The memories and friends I’ve made through this online community have been amazing considering that I’ve spent half of my life playing this server (I’m 20 now). Unfortunately life has called me to do better things and HelloMiners is something I come back to once in a while to say what’s up or look back on the past so if you ever want to get in contact feel free to add me on discord or IG brady.buckman

6 Likes

i can relate man, the dream still lives on. I remember F30 diamonds when I started, there were a lot of shops selling for F40-45 back then

1 Like