see you alligators lator

Hey guys!

Just wanted to clarify something for all of you. As some of you may have noticed, I have been highly inactive as of late and haven’t come online in about a month. Personal and school thinks have gotten in the way, and have for the foreseeable future. I don’t mean to be rude, but I’ve found that my life has improved considerably in the last month, and that may be due to my inactivity. So I’ve decided to leave the server. I’ll be resigning as Lead Railway Technician, although hopefully someone will take on the job and continue my dream of a HM server-wide railway.

As the South Line is finished my time at SUD seems kinda pointless now, so I’ll also be leaving. If anyone would like to purchase the city of Rockfern please contact me. Lunafern will stay in my hands until it (inevitably) gets lost to inactivity.

I’d like to thank the following people:

• sillyphd and Kan1200, my two friends all the way from 2016
  • Everyone at SUD and the Infrastructure Department, our work has changed the landscape of HM forever and I’m eternally proud and greatful
  • Cakey
  • Thendil
  • Ender
  • Egg
  • Baz
  • Satan
  • Ara
  • Aya
  • JP and bwf (largely for putting up with me!)
  • Spiderpig
    And a bunch of other people.

Bye!

10 Likes

Beak I think I speak for everyone when I say that your crackhead energy has left a massive effect on SUD and it’s legitimacy, if it wasn’t for you SUD wouldn’t have been the way it is today.
Good luck onwards with your life!

2 Likes

Your work on the railroad project has been greatly appreciated by all of us at the infrastructure department. Your dedication in a better-connected server has led you to become one of the top-rated employees on the team. And as a friend, we have held some very similar interests on the server. Whether that was putting airlines out of business, or developing a new railroad system, your legacy will not be forgotten. You will be greatly missed in regards to the infrastructure department and myself.
Good luck in the future!

thank you man, focus on yourself first

Beak,
You will be missed. I wish you luck on your future endeavors. If your interested in giving me Rockford please let me know.

Sorry mate, don’t think so, its name is Rockfern…

4 Likes

Thank you for being… you. I will miss you.

-RE