2. Last unique respondent for 7 full days wins
  3. No deleting messages
  4. Topic cannot be locked
  5. Deadline is on 19th March, 14:00 UTC
  6. Winner receives F100,000

Good luck!

reply after me for 100 years bad luck

2 Likes

Oh I’m game, reply after me for 200 years of bad luck induced by my current 100 years of bad luck

the meme that keeps on memeing

if you are thinking of replying to this post i will split prize evenly instead just like this comment

And just to note if you are thinking of replying still, note that i am already 4/7 days in and you would reset the clock so you have a better chance splitting it with me

7 Likes

Last reply.

1 Like

menace to society

Imma probably lose my chance anyway, why not go ahead

if you are thinking of replying to this post i will split prize evenly with myself and other people who have a balance of less than 100k Forsals.

Like this comment to be entered in the prize pool.

3 Likes

didn’t read the rules sorry ignore this

1 Like

Dw Ender, the prize split will live on! Again, if you’re thinking of leaving a reply, don’t! Instead like this post so we can all share this prize like true communists. Otherwise, if you do leave a reply, you’ll be eaten alive by this sexy hunk:

9 Likes

huh

Heheh siuuu

2 Likes

Hello all! Time for another prize split. Anyone who likes this post I will evenly split the F100,000 with. I think its time we all get paid :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Yeah, maybe not :stuck_out_tongue:

Like this post, and if I won, I would do a live stream on discord, randomly picking up one of the people who liked to get 50k.

4 Likes

No

6 Likes

bruh you won @Albinary

oh shit i forgot abt this

you’re the official winner, congrats :+1: