Lack of Staff Transparency

Thanks for posting that, I agree with a lot of that there. IP loggers can cause unnecessary stress but of course I didn’t think of that at the time. As stated nothing actually happened as a result of the incident, and only 2-3 people were actually affected.

Not sure what the harassment stuff is about, was 2 years ago. Severe amounts of time have passed which is the main reason I do not understand why my ban remains in place.

1 Like

Just seen Luc’s announcement (Discord) and I appreciate Staff’s decisions (even as these conversations happened behind closed doors, two members were really communicative and helpful to resolving this.). I look forward to the future actions that will be commented on as a result of this post behind made, that has made staff aware of several problems (staff behaviour and training, discord punishment rules, server ban evidence rules, permissions issues).

Though, just because this situation was resolved I’d appreciate if staff could leave this thread open just in case anyone else has anything to add outside of what has been resolved.

Yes, we wouldn’t want to gang up on any staff member. I’m glad we can all be really serious about making sure the rules are followed and we can all learn from this.

1 Like

I remember Chickenfarm7’s ban, i was regera in the discord screenshot. Pretty sure dude did a lot more then send an IP logger. I remember he attacked an old discord server of mine too.