HelloMiners Congressional Nominations - May 2024

Nominations are now open for the May elections for the HM Congress.

Deadline for nominations: 26 May 2024
Elections: 27 May - 2 June 2024

:ballot_box: What is the HM Congress?

This is a fun organised discord where players can express how they wish the server to be run as well as pass laws for the purpose of roleplaying. There is even a purpose built player government district which you can visit in-game.

The Congress system is made up of an Executive, the law courts and the congress itself (to pass a law both the House of Representatives & Senate must simply agree).

:ballot_box: Join the House of Representatives

There are up to 11 seats available for any player to put themselves forward.

Players seeking nomination, may self-nominate by replying below using the following format (edit as appropriate):

Username:
Party: Independent / N.A.T.O / Royalist / Southern Unionist / Your own
Why Iā€™m running:

(If 11 or less nominations are received, all will be duly elected automatically.)

:ballot_box: Join the Senate

The Senate is composed of senators from each city or grouping of cities equivalent to an Independent State (Tier 6).

• Alexandria
  • Argos
  • Ashford
  • HMSU
  • Montego Bay
  • Narnia
  • Paradise Hills
  • Sunville

Players seeking nomination, may self-nominate by replying below using the following format (edit as appropriate):

Username:
Senate Seat: From list above
Plot name: Must be a plot within the city (or colony of) named above
Party: Independent / N.A.T.O / Royalist / Southern Unionist / Your own
Why Iā€™m running:

(Any unopposed player will be duly elected automatically. A representative of city groupings equivalent to the size of a tier 6 city may contact myself if you wish for your city to be given a seat and listed above.)

:ballot_box: Join the Discord

Join the Discord community to contact a party, discuss the upcoming elections and get involved with making change for the better:

1 Like

Username: LittlePengwy
Party : The Mob Roaming Zany Party
Why Iā€™m running : I detect a distinct lack of useful policies. As a result, I resolve to campaign for some that are more useful, such as:

1. To protect citizens using the trains, cushions shall be fixed to the front of all of them.

1. In order to reduce bribery, standardized rates for bribing officials shall be set.

3. As some of our citizens are of a nervous disposition, silent fireworks shall be introduced.

voteformrz

Username: lossu
Party : Independent
Why Iā€™m running :
Im running to promote my city which will be built some time in the next 15 years